5 days a week
A promising start in healthcare profession, with our PSW program, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to confidently assist clients and patients with tasks of daily living.
The Medical Office Administration program trains the necessary skills required to run today’s medical facilities, whether it is a doctor’s office, hospital or a nursing home.
First Aid & CPR Certifications
Unique Clinical Readiness Program
100% Clinical Placements
Learn from Practicing Professionals
- Ontario High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful Completion of Entry Assessment Test
Additionally, students need to have the following
before the start of the program:
- Clean criminal record and vulnerable sector screening checks
- Immunization record as per the program requirement
(Any of the following is accepted)
- IELTS – Overall Score of 6 with minimum of 5.5 in each module.
- TOEFL iBT – Overall Score of 90
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Academic – A minimum score of at least 60
- Cambridge Assessment- Certificate in Advanced English – CEFR Level – C1
Our flexible start dates and small class sizes give you opportunity to learn when it’s best for you and gain job-oriented skills.
Our half-day classes give you flexibility to work, explore and enjoy your stay in Canada. As an international student you are allowed to work 20-hours a week.
Industry Oriented Teaching
You will be learning for teachers who have years of industry experience. Our blended teaching methodology gives you practical skills required on-the-job.
You will be in the heart of one of the most vibrant and multicultural cities – Mississauga. Mississauga has an active business community offering multiple career avenues in finance, information technology, healthcare and business services.
If you have any questions about tuition and financial assistance, our advisors can help.