40 Weeks (800 Hours)
Designed by industry certified professionals, our 40 weeks diploma program will equip you with transferable skills for this rapidly evolving digital marketing profession.
Along with 4 weeks off-site internship and one-to-one placement assistance, our students also go through uniquely designed Client Readiness Program (CRP) that grooms students to perform up to the expectations of employers and lead a successful career.
Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate
4 Weeks Off-Site Internship
Hands-on Training on Graphics Software
Digital Marketing Professional Diploma at BizTech College
Digital marketing is a multifaceted profession and our program focuses on both fundamentals and in-depth practical learning of topics – from Applied Marketing to Search Engine Optimization to complete Digital Marketing Strategy. Here is what you will be learning:
- Overall understanding marketing landscape and how Traditional & Digital Marketing complement each other.
- Knowledge how to create content for various digital marketing platforms and use it effectively on Website, social media and Email Marketing.
- In-depth understanding of Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and how to use LinkedIn for B2B digital marketing.
- Optimize website and content based on Search Engine Optimization principles to generate maximum organic leads and engagement.
- Create, monitor and optimize paid campaigns on social media and Google (PPC).
- Effective use of display and video advertising for Brand building, awareness and lead generation.
- To plan, generate content, design and manage Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Analyze and present analytics results to make further changes in campaigns. and
- How to create and implement overall Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Basic to advanced skills in MS Office and Cloud Based Teams Software
- Use Analytics Tools for SEM and SEO– Google, SEMrush, Aherfs and others.
- Apply Email Marketing Tools – e.g., Mailchimp
- Use graphic design and video editing tools – Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Canva & Adobe Premiere.
- Apply basics of Client Relationship Manager Software.
Our program focuses on rapidly changing office environment, especially after Covid 19. Apart from verbal and written communication, we train students on how to manage cloud-based office environments. Students are coached in integral personal development skills and strategies, along with business disciplines.
Uniquely designed Client Readiness Program, assess the student’s ultimate ability to perform up to the expectations of employers throughout the program to help lead a successful career.
Students looking to enroll in our Digital Marketing Professional program must first meet the following prerequisites:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent OR
- Mature Student Status (18 years of age or older) AND
- Successful completion of Entry Assessment Test
Advance your Marketing Career in Digital- Centric Environment
Demand for marketers with apt digital marketing skills is increasing rapidly. Our 40 Weeks diploma program prepares you with the latest and in-demand skills, and off-site internship to help you hone those skills and network with future employers.
Digital Marketing is a versatile domain and offers plethora of career opportunities. With a right mix of creative and technical, it suits students and professionals from all backgrounds. Following are the top career opportunities:
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Content Marketer/ Professional Blogger
- SEO Specialist
- PPC Campaign Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- UX/UI Manager
People working in digital marketing profession have different job prospects depending where they work in Canada. The employment for digital marketing and related professions is good for next five years in Ontario. Here is a peek into what you can earn:
- The average wage for professionals starting in digital marketing domain in Toronto region is $31.25 per hour
- SEO Specialists earn an average wage of $33.65 per hour in Ontario
- Social media community managers earn a median wage of $31.25 per hour.
- Content marketing specialists can earn up to $52.88 per hour in Ontario
Qualities Employers Seek
To succeed as a digital marketer, you would need experience, skills and knowledge of a variety of different professions. Many of the traits of a being a successful digital marketer includes being independent and self-motivated and to be able to work as a part of team. Here are some other qualities employers seek:
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Love a challenge
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Passion for learning
- Desire to help other businesses grow
- Communication Skills
- Reliable and Dedicated
How to start your career in digital marketing? Read Here
“It is not easy being an older person trying to fit into the work world today. When one lacks the experience or the up-to-date skills. Having the education that we have learned through BizTech, it is an invaluable asset that we can go forward with confidence to fit in the professional world.”
“My time at Biztech College was enriching. Faculty is supportive and lets you build on your strengths and be job-ready”
“Here’s genuine insight into the college – A small private college in Mississauga, but equally competitive and consistently growing. It’s a great learning environment to be in, especially for those starting a new career. Going out of their way to help their students is in their culture which makes students feel good. Courses offered are highly job oriented and their continued employment support is remarkable. An A+ for this college!”
Digital marketing is a rapidly growing field that continues to gain importance in today's digital...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in digital marketing has proven to be a force to reckon with in...
Content marketing strategy is one of the most important components of an overall digital marketing...