How to Apply
Your First Step Towards a Meaningful Career
Education is an investment of time and money, and choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision. Our team is here to help you with every step and make the admission process as smooth as possible.
Start Your Application
Download, fill out and submit the application form to email@example.com.
International Student Application Process
- Download and fill out International Admission Application Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send Signed and Scanned Application Form along with C$150 Application Fee (In name of BizTech Institute Inc.)
- Education Transcripts (If you have an equivalency from WES or ICAS, please share that too)
- Passport Scanned Copy (Clear Identification & Address required)
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- After verification of education documents, you will receive third party Entry Assessment Test link on the given email address.
- Results will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- If all admission conditions are met, we will send you a ‘Conditional Offer of Admission’
- Please send us signed and scanned ‘Conditional Offer of Admission’
- Once we receive the signed Offer of Admission, Enrolment Contract will be sent to you.
- Send us signed and scanned Enrolment Contract along with first instalment of fee mentioned in the “Conditional Offer of Admission”
- Once we receive the Enrolment Contract and Payment, “Letter of Acceptance” will be issued. (Required to apply Study Permit)
- All documents and communication will be done through email@example.com
- Application processing fee is CAD $150 and is non-refundable.
- The non- refundable application fee must accompany the International Student Application Form prior to processing.
Already in Canada?
Whether you are a Newcomer to Canada or an international student looking for a job-oriented program, we can help!
Life in Canada
The United Nations has ranked Canada as one of the best places to live. Globally recognized education, high standard of living and culturally diverse community is awaiting you.
BizTech College is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept and enroll international students. BizTech College’s Designated Learning Institution (DLI) number is: O19304029082