System Administrator certificate at BizTech College is designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server environment. Including monitoring the network for any potential issues.
Graduates will also be able to operate within an organization with appropriate professional standards and practice, both independently and as part of a team.
- Job-Ready: Graduates will gain practical skills to secure expert positions in a variety of business settings.
- Certifications: An industry-standard certification adding on to your resume for better job opportunities.
- Career Growth: Fundamental understanding of system administration will help you to advance your career in the technology sector.
Upon graduating as a system administrator, you will be able to perform the following functions successfully:
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server.
- Successfully install, configure and monitor network infrastructure.
- Configure Active Directory Services.
- Secure Windows Server.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
Graduates qualify for Microsoft exams and can obtain MCSA, MCSE certification, which is highly demanded in the IT industry to get a job.