As a BizTech College computer network technician student you will graduate with a comprehensive understanding of computer hardware coupled with networking concepts and techniques. A special focus on hands-on technical training helps you master course material, while simultaneously preparing you for industry standard certifications.
BizTech College’s Computer Network Technician certificate presents the opportunity for students with post-secondary accreditation in either IT or computer science to create a successful computer networking career.
All BizTech College you can pursue industry certifications with a no cost, first attempt, exam voucher.
- Accelerated Training You will have the theoretical know-how and hands-on experience to launch a career in just 19 weeks.
- Industry Standard Authentic curriculum from Cisco, Microsoft and other industry leaders ensure you’re getting the industry’s best training.
- Extensive Skill-Set graduating with fundamental computer hardware and software knowledge makes you a versatile, in-demand employee.
Because of your BizTech College’s computer network support technician certificate training, you will have an in-depth, working knowledge in the following areas:
- Install, configure, optimize, upgrade, diagnose, troubleshoot and perform preventive measures for computer systems
- Work understanding of operating systems – client and server
- Perform network design, installation and configuration, network media and topologies, network management, and network security.
- Implement a network infrastructure in a small to medium sized enterprise
- Install and configure Windows Servers
- Routing and switching networks and troubleshooting
- Wired and wireless networking
As a BizTech College computer network technician student you will be able to boost your employability by gaining the skills necessary to pursue the following industry standard certifications
Notably, this certification will validate your understanding of common hardware and software technologies in business, as well as certifying you have the necessary skills to support complex IT infrastructures.
Globally trusted, this certification validates you have the essential knowledge and skills to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wire and wireless network.
This certification ensures you are prepared with the knowledge of foundational technologies, while validating you have the skill set to stay relevant, and adopt next generation technologies.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) tests your capability of designing and building technology solutions.