As a BizTech College computer network technician student you will graduate with a comprehensive understanding of computer hardware and networking concepts and techniques. A special focus on hands-on technical training helps you master course material and prepare for industry certifications.
The Network Technician Certification program reflect the latest technology used in the IT industry. This ensures that Graduates are career-ready for jobs as a Computer Technician, and Network Technician. As the technology changes, there is a need for the new Modules to be taught to the students.
- Accelerated Training You will have the theoretical know-how and hands-on experience to launch a career in just 19 weeks.
- Industry Standard Authentic curriculum from Cisco, Microsoft and other industry leaders ensure you’re getting the industry’s best training.
- Extensive Skill-Set graduating with fundamental computer hardware and software knowledge makes you a versatile, in-demand employee.
Upon successful completion of BizTech College’s computer network support technician certificate training, you will have gained an in-depth, working knowledge in the following areas:
- Install, configure, optimize, upgrade, diagnose, troubleshoot and perform preventive measures for computer systems
- Work understanding of operating systems – client and server
- Perform network design, installation and configuration, network media and typologies.
- Implement a network infrastructure in a small to medium sized enterprise.
- Install and configure Windows Servers.
- Routing and switching networks and troubleshooting
All BizTech College IT students can pursue industry certifications with a no cost, first attempt, exam voucher. Boost your employability by gaining the skills necessary to pursue the following industry standard certifications.
- CompTIA A+: This certification will validate you understand common hardware and software technologies in business, and certifies you have the necessary skills to support complex IT infrastructures.