5 Days a Week
Our accelerated Advanced Nursing Principles program provides hands-on skills to tackle real-world situations. In addition to theoretical knowledge, language and analytical skills to clear license exam. In addition to course reviews, you will have real-world experience, which helps you drastically speed up the learning process for the NCLEX exam.
Upon starting the nursing program, BizTech College will assist you in submitting your National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) application.
Preparation for the NCLEX-RN/RPN exam
Unique Clinical Readiness Program
Learn from Practicing Professionals
Admission Requirements for Advanced Nursing Principles
- A graduate of nursing post-secondary diploma or degree within the last 5 years
- Minimum of 1125 veriﬁable clinical working hours
- 2 Reference letters indicating hospital clinical work hours, can be combined with post-secondary experience
- Current membership, and in good standing with nursing authority
- Clinical practice within the last 2 years
- Successful Completion of Entry Assessment Test
Additionally, students need to have the following before the start of the program:
- Clean criminal record and vulnerable sector screening checks
- Immunization record as per the program requirement
- IELTS – Overall Score of 6 with minimum of 5.5 in each module.
All international credentials must be assessed by a third-party evaluator. We accept World Education Services (W.E.S) & International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
Our flexible start dates and small class sizes give you opportunity to learn when it’s best for you and gain job-oriented skills.
Our half-day classes give you flexibility to work, explore and enjoy your stay in Canada. As an international student you are allowed to work 20-hours a week.
Industry Oriented Teaching
You will be learning for teachers who have years of industry experience. Our blended teaching methodology gives you practical skills required on-the-job.
You will be in the heart of one of the most vibrant and multicultural cities – Mississauga. Mississauga has an active business community offering multiple career avenues in finance, information technology, healthcare and business services.
If you have any questions about tuition and financial assistance, our advisors can help.