Get ready for one of the Highest Paid Technology Careers
As more information passes through the internet, cyber-attacks are on the rise. For this reason, trained cyber security professionals are crucial in protecting data, in today’s cyber-centered world.
BizTech College’s diploma in networking and cyber security prepare you to implement strategies to secure networks and minimize cyber threats. Deter and prevent cybercrime and manage networks.
Graduates will also learn to install, manage, operate, plan, troubleshoot and protect computer networks and cloud-based systems. Students with post-secondary accreditation in either IT or computer science can easily apply previous experience to mastering cybersecurity principles.
CONNECT WITH US
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.
Become a Networking & Cyber Security specialist in just 52 Weeks, Enroll Today!
BE JOB READY
Graduates will be able to boost your employability by gaining the skills necessary to pursue industry-standard certifications such as CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless, Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamental and SECOPS
Upon graduation from our networking and cyber security program, you will have gained hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- Understand computer hardware fundamentals to be able to install, configure, optimize, upgrade, diagnose, troubleshoot and perform preventive measures on computers and network devices.
- Be familiar with common job-oriented safety and environmental issues as well as professionalism and communication.
- Comprehend a broad knowledge of networking concepts and technologies.
- Competently implement a network infrastructure in a small- to medium-sized enterprise based on Cisco routing and switching technologies.
- Develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
- Plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols.
- Implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture.
- Perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
- Install, configure, maintain, and manage Windows Servers.
- Configure advanced networking services relating to Active Directory Domain service, identity and rights management, federated services, load balancing, failover clustering, and disaster recovery.
As a networking and cyber security graduate, you will have the theoretical and hands-on expertise to pursue the following positions:
- Network Administrator or Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer or Architect
- Computer Systems Technician
- Cyber Security Specialist/ Technician
- Security Administrator
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Incident Analyst/Responder