Marketing Coordinator Job
BizTech College is looking for an experienced ‘Marketing Coordinator’ with ‘Financial Industry knowledge’, who will be responsible for assisting in brand management and content creation and distribution strategies, email marketing, advertising, partnership development, and managing overall execution of the communications goals.
Job Responsibilities –
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Assist with market research and identify trends to improve overall marketing strategy.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing (Financial Sector is must)
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
Why Work for Biztech?
- Work from home and flexible timings
- Working as a part of fast growing organization – Career advancement opportunities
Job Types: Full-time