The purpose of this qualification is to provide knowledge and specialist professional and technical skills in networking.
BizTech College is a certified Microsoft IT Academy offering Microsoft Official Courses (MOC). While you work towards earning your network systems engineer diploma, you will be prepared for CISCO Certification and other industry-standard certifications such as Microsoft and CompTIA.
Moreover, for students with previous experience, or post-secondary IT or computer science accreditation, BizTech College’s Computer Network Engineer program provides a smooth transition into an exciting networking career.
Theoretical knowledge, coupled with hands-on, project-based learning to master course material to confidently set out into the workforce.
- Certifications: Training and preparation for certifications such as CCNA, MCSA, and CompTIA during the course.
- Future-Proofed: Our Network System Engineer diploma is designed and updated periodically to inculcate futuristic technologies.
- Versatile Skill-set: Our programs are designed to help students be job-ready. Our network engineering graduates are ready to take on a role as specialists in administration, operations, and support profiles.
BizTech College’s computer network systems engineer program will help you gain in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- Installation, configuration, optimization, upgrading, diagnosing, troubleshoot and performing preventive measures for computer systems.
- Performance of network installation and configuration, network media and technologies, network management and network security.
- Implementation of network infrastructure in a small to medium-sized enterprise.
- Knowledge of security issues to the implementation of information technology solutions.
- Planning, configuring and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Maintenance and management of a windows server and Configuration of advanced networking services.
- Planning and performance of regular maintenance and troubleshooting complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
With our networking courses, you have the opportunity to pursue the following professional certification, with a free, first attempt exam voucher, while you work towards earning your diploma:
- CompTIA A+: This certification will validate you understand common hardware and software technologies in business, and certifies you have the necessary skills to support complex IT infrastructures.
- CCNA: This certification ensures you are prepared with the knowledge of foundation technologies while validating you have the skill set to stay relevant and adopt next-generation technologies.
- MCSA: The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) tests your capability of designing and building technology solutions.
- Linux Administration: A Linux administrator is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of Linux servers.