As a Biztech College Mobile App Design student, you will gain hands-on skills to software to your ideas. You will learn effective programming strategies, patterns and tools as a foundation. Apart from foundation knowledge, you will gain expertise in how to build native and hybrid applications for mobile devices. Diploma covers topics like user experience and user interface, and entrepreneurial business skills.
- Programming Skills: You will learn latest programming skills to design and develop mobile apps.
- Experiential Learning: Emphasis on project-based learning let our students gain hands-on approach to develop sites and applications.
- Certified Professional: In class theoretical knowledge, coupled with hands-on training prepares you to succeed in obtaining Industry-standard certifications.
Mobile App Design Engineer diploma is designed as per industry requisites and evaluated periodically. Curriculum focuses on various mobile application design and development topics and allow students gain in-depth knowledge in following areas:
- Programming using Java
- Designing and building a complete Android application
- Basic techniques for making your application profitable
- Programming in Objective-C, for developing and building real world iOS applications
- Design and develop device-specific, native applications.
- Building and developing Windows Store applications, using C#
- Developing and optimizing websites for mobile devices
- Build jQuery Mobile web pages, creating forms, adding buttons and toolbars, implementing list views and more
Unlike other mobile app designer engineer programs, BizTech College’s Mobile App Design Engineer diploma offers you the unique advantage to pursue the following industry-standard certifications:
- Android Certified Application Developer
- iOS App Development
- Windows Store Application Developer