As a BizTech College Mobile App Design Engineer student, you will gain the hands-on skills to apply software to your ideas, by utilizing effective programming strategies, patterns and tools as a foundation. Therefore immersing yourself into the field, uninterrupted.
Students with a post-secondary accreditation in either IT or computer science without a doubt will be able to apply previous experience to building real-world, high functioning mobile applications.
- In-depth Programming You will learn to design and implement your ideas on a number of mobile application development platforms.
- Certified In-class theoretical knowledge, coupled with hands-on, project-based training prepares you to succeed in obtaining a number of industry standard certifications.
- In-Demand You will prepare to meet industry demand because almost every business relies on mobile apps to interact with consumers.
BizTech College’s mobile applications design program is designed so that you will gain in-depth knowledge in the following areas, in addition to building your personal persona.
- Programming using Java
- Designing as well as building a complete Android application
- Basic techniques for making your application profitable
- Programming in Objective-C, for the purpose of developing and building real-world iOS applications
- Design as well as develop device-specific, native applications.
- Building and developing Windows Store applications, using C+
- Developing and optimizing websites for mobile devices
- Build jQuery Mobile web pages, creating forms, adding buttons and toolbars, implementing list views and more
Unlike other mobile app designer engineer programs, BizTech College’s offers you the unique advantage to pursue the following industry-standard certifications while working towards your diploma.
First certification students can get, provided they successfully complete the Programming in Java module
Second certification students can get, as long as they successfully complete of the Android Application Development Module
Third certification students can get, granted successful completion of Android Application Development, Android Security Essentials and the Business Side of App Development modules
Microsoft Visual Studio Certification
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)