After successful completion of BizTech College’s medical office administration course you will have gained the expertise and proficiency required to confidently carry out a variety of medical office administration job duties. The strong skill set you gain here will qualify you to successfully manage any medical office, within both the private and public sectors.
- In-Depth Preparation for flexible medical office administration job opportunities.
- Versatile skill-set for success in a variety of medical office administration settings.
- Comprehensive curriculum, focused on both the technical as well as the soft skills needed to succeed.
Throughout the duration of BizTech College’s Medical Office Administration program you will gain an in-depth knowledge and competitive skill-set in the following areas:
- Use and implementation of medical application software
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Standard medical office procedures
- Clinical procedures
- Medical terminology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Medical transcription
- OHIP billing
- First aid and CPR (Level “C”)
During your medical office administration program you will have the opportunity to work with qualified medical office professionals, therefore gaining hands-on experience in a real-world, clinical setting. As a result, your placement will help you master course material and make connections with potential employers.
Providing a smooth transition into the workforce, a clinical placement is a critical part of your Medical Office Administration training. As a result, you gain confidence, as you work in a fast-paced, urban setting.