BizTech College’s medical office administration diploma prepares individuals with the technical knowledge and training needed to run and organize an office on a day to day basis.
You will have gain the expertise and proficiency required to confidently carry out a variety of job duties. The strong skill set you gain from experienced instructors will qualify you to successfully manage any medical office or hospital unit, within the private and public sectors.
- In-Depth Preparation for flexible job opportunities.
- Versatile skills for success in a variety of fast-paced office settings.
- Comprehensive curriculum focused on both the technical as well as the soft skills needed to succeed.
- Experience from real-world work placements that will push you to excel
Throughout the duration of MOA program you will gain in-depth knowledge and competitive skill set in the following areas:
- Use and implementation of specialized application software
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Standard medical office procedures
- Clinical procedures
- Medical terminology
- Anatomy and physiology
- OHIP billing
- First aid and CPR (Level “C”)
- Organizational skills
Clinical Placements for Medical Office Administration Program:
During your study in our program, you will have the opportunity to work with qualified professionals, therefore gaining hands-on experience in a real-world, clinical setting. As a result, your placement will help you master course material and make connections with potential employers.
Providing a smooth transition into the workforce, clinical placement is a critical part of your training. As a result, you gain confidence, as you work in a fast-paced, urban setting.
This work experience not only provides confidence in the student’s skills but shows potential employers that you have the skill and talent that they are looking for when hiring. Having that first experience to add to your resume will make the difference between being hirable or not.