The Computer Systems Technology program is comprised of practical courses and focuses specifically on hands-on training along with project-based learning. Our graduates are trained in both hard and soft skills for a smooth transition into the workforce.
Along with earning your computer systems technology diploma, you will be prepared for industry-standard certifications such as Linux, CompTIA and ITIL Foundation
BizTech College graduates will acquire the knowledge of Linux, Microsoft Windows, Networking, Database, Programming, PC hardware, and software. Students will also learn the core disciplines of Information Technology Infrastructure (ITIL) life cycle, life cycle stages link and best practices to apply.
- Certifications: Training and preparation for certifications such as Linux, CompTIA and ITIL Foundation during the course.
- Industry- Centric: Computer Systems technology diploma is designed as per the latest industry trends and evaluated periodically for effective on-job implementation.
- Versatile Skill-set: Emphasis on all domains, help students have in-depth knowledge of computer systems. Our Technology programs graduates are job-ready and have opportunities in varied fields.
Upon graduating as a computer system technician, you will be able to perform the following functions successfully:
- Analyze, plan, design, and implement computer systems.
- Install, configure, optimize, monitor, troubleshoot and upgrade computer systems.
- Successfully install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless systems.
- Upgrade the software installed on to the server, including upgrading virus software.
- CompTIA A+: This certification will validate you understand common hardware and software technologies in business, and certifies you have the necessary skills to support complex IT infrastructures.
- Linux Administration: A Linux administrator is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of Linux servers.
- ITIL Foundation: This certification will validate that you have knowledge of IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.