As a BizTech College internet security student you will gain hands-on training and theoretical knowledge to pursue a variety of computer security certifications. Students with post-secondary accreditation in either IT or computer science can easily apply previous experience to mastering cyber security principles. While learning cyber security in Canada, you will gain a globally relevant and in-demand skill-set.
You will work towards industry standard certifications from Cisco and CompTIA and receive a no cost, first attempt exam voucher.
- Relevant Train with the industry’s latest software and techniques to launch a career ahead of the curve.
- In-Demand Become an in-demand trained professional, needed to protect confidential, and important data.
- Certified Validate your computer networking and cyber security expertise with computer security certifications.
Upon graduation from our internet security program you will have gained hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- Understand computer hardware fundamentals to be able to install, configure, optimize, upgrade, diagnose, troubleshoot and perform preventive measures on computers and network devices.
- Be familiar with common job-oriented safety and environmental issues as well as professionalism and communication.
- Comprehend a broad knowledge of networking concepts and technologies.
- Competently implement a network infrastructure in a small- to medium-sized enterprise based on Cisco routing and switching technologies.
- Develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
- Plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture.
- Install, configure, maintain, and manage Windows Servers.
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
- Configure advanced networking services relating to Active Directory Domain service, identity and rights management, federated services, load balancing, failover clustering, and disaster recovery.
- Plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols.
As a BizTech College computer networking student you can boost your employability,by gaining the skills necessary to pursue the following industry standard certifications
This certification will be used to illustrate that you understand common hardware and software technologies in business, and certifies you have the necessary skills to support complex IT infrastructures.
Globally trusted, this certification validates you have the essential knowledge and skills to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless network.
This certification ensures you are prepared with the knowledge of foundational technologies, while validating you have the skill set to stay relevant, and adopt next generation technologies.
Earning this certificate demonstrates you have associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks, emphasizing core security technologies.
This CISCO certification will validate your ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialist on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.