For students with a post-secondary accreditation in IT or computer science, a BizTech College Cloud Engineer diploma presents a unique opportunity to gain one of the most globally in-demand skill-sets.
A large part of becoming a successful IT professional is the ability to add industry standard certifications to your resume. For the purpose of pursuing your career goals, BizTech provides you with a no-cost, first attempt certification voucher to earn your professional certifications.
[H2] Learning Outcomes
- Streamlined Hands-on training prepares you to streamline the cloud architecture in addition to existing IT systems within any organization.
- Flexible You will gain hands-on experience with the flexibility of cloud computing, subsequently helping business organizations grow.
- Reliable While focusing on project-based training you will gain the interpersonal communication skills needed to interact with clients to help them understand the cloud. Additionally, your skill-set will be validated by industry certifications.
After graduating from the BizTech College Cloud Engineer program you will be prepared with comprehensive and extensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Cloud Computing and related Technologies
- Understanding and work on various cloud models: laaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Focus on the underlying principles of cloud virtualization, cloud storage, data management as well as data visualization.
- Advanced network services required for deployment, management, and maintenance of cloud server infrastructure
- Application development and deployment using cloud platforms
- Microsoft SharePoint server environment configuration and management
- Usage of client devices and servers Microsoft System Center Configuration Manage and associated site systems
- Learn to develop scalable applications using AWS features.
- Plan, implement, deploy, operate and monitor a private cloud using Microsoft System Center
This certification will validate you understand common hardware and software technologies in business, while also certifying you have the necessary skills to support complex IT infrastructures.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) tests your capability of designing and building technology solutions.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) tests your knowledge of the latest technologies for servers, desktops, private clouds, business intelligence, messaging, communication and collaboration, in addition to SharePoint, enterprise devices and applications, and data platforms.