BizTech College’s Business Administration program is offered as an accelerated business program. During the program, you will gain the fundamental knowledge needed to complete a variety of essential business responsibilities. You will get trained on the latest software in addition to learning the financial and economic principles essential to any business.
Moreover, the skills you learn here will help you work your way to the top of the business industry.
- Comprehensive Curriculum Gaining a wide range of business topics gives you a unique skill-set and ability to easily adjust in varied areas of business settings.
- Industry Expertise Graduate already an expert in industry software and best practices.
- Real World Experience Project based learning allows you to master classroom material by applying it hands on.
Upon successful completion of BizTech College’s Business Administration course you will have gained a strong working knowledge in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office – proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required to produce business documents and communicate within a business environment.
- Information management and database implementation with Microsoft Access
- Fundamental accounting and application of basic accounting principles to transactions and financial statements
- Advanced accounting tasks, using Sage 50
- Basic economic theories along with an understanding of global economic issues
- Canadian Business law focused on the complex legal environment in which businesses operate
- Principles of marketing, with an emphasis on product planning, pricing, and promotional activities
- The functioning of Human Resources Management
- The understanding business cycle, planning, in addition to the analytic skills required for decision-making in a corporate environment
- Project management and skills essential for leading effective business working
- Computer software fundamentals gives you a peek into networking internet concepts as well as understanding how it works; a must have for any administrator.
Free Accounting Software
Business Administration students are given a one year, no-cost subscription to QuickBooks and Sage 50 accounting software for your personal computer. Therefore, you are able to master course material and accounting principles.