As a business administration college in Canada, BizTech focuses on key areas of business, such as marketing, sales, human resources, accounting and operation management. Moreover, this is one of the most comprehensive business diplomas in Ontario, and an excellent choice for business management in Toronto.
- In-depth Communication Oral and written presentations place a strong emphasis on building business communication skills.
- Expertly Prepared Case and project based learning enhances analytical business skills.
- Versatile Skill-set You will be equipped with essential management skills applicable to a variety business settings, making you the versatile employee organizations need as a result.
Throughout the duration of BizTech College’s Applied Business Administration diploma you will gain in-depth knowledge in the following business administration subjects:
- Latest Technologies, such as Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Fundamental accounting principles, via QuickBooks, applicable to the performance of daily accounting tasks and assessing financial reports such as trial balance statements, balance sheets, and income statements.
- Marketing management, focusing on market research, physical distribution, product planning, pricing, and promotional activities.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs focused on creative and innovative solutions to reduce attrition rates and increase customer loyalty and lifetime commitment.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Business Planning for small business and startup’s
- E-Business, focusing on operations, inventory management, marketing structure, and analytical skills.
- Financial Analysis for investment opportunities managing working capital and valuation decisions.
- Global Business Studies covering business ethics, economic challenges, and global business strategies
- Effective business and interpersonal communication
Free Accounting Software
As you learn business management at BizTech College you will get hands-on experience with the industry’s latest accounting software. A no-cost, one year subscription to QuickBooks and Sage 50 accounting software for your personal computer