At BizTech College, you will receive theoretical knowledge in principles of accounting, Canadian taxation, payroll legislation and compliance. Practical training on Industry standard latest software Sage and QuickBooks. Additionally, this program prepares you for Accounting and Payroll administration certifications – CPA and PCP.
You will be eligible to join the Canadian Payroll Association; which add on to your qualifications and increases job opportunities.
Learning Outcomes of our Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll Administration course:
- Strong Skill-set: You will gain a strong aptitude and eye for details to keep accurate, clear financial records.
- Certified: Our program prepares you for industry certifications. Expertise you gain in income tax standards will help gain upper hand professionally.
- Professional Persona: Apart from technical know-how, we focus on effective communication and inter-personal skills.
Additionally, you will gain in-depth knowledge in following areas:
- Microsoft Excel and Word curriculum designed to validate and based on Microsoft IT Certifications.
- Strong and applied understanding of fundamental accounting throughout the accounting cycle.
- Practical learning with QuickBooks software for financial assessments and predictions.
- Advanced accounting concepts such as inventory, capital expenses and payroll using latest Sage software.
- Creation and maintenance of secure latest Sage ERP databases for bank reconciliations and tax reporting.
- Understanding provincial requirements for payroll legislation and its application under various Acts.
- The nature and structure of the Canadian Income Tax Act with emphasis on the personal and small business aspects.
- Effective strategies and tools, for successfully applying communication and strategic skills to achieve set goals.
- Use of cloud-based systems for versatile technical settings.
Free Subscription to Accounting Software:
BizTech College students receive a one-year no-cost subscription to QuickBooks and latest Sage accounting software for your personal computer allow you to master course materials and core accounting principles.