Get Ready for an In-Demand Career!
Candidates with diploma in professional accounting, bookkeeping and payroll administration enjoy more career opportunities, more money and may choose the path of self-employment.
BizTech College’s Professional Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll Administration diploma program is designed to facilitate students with versatile skill-set.
With a focus on both theoretical and practical skills, our graduates are equipped for skills to secure employment in a variety of business settings. Students receive hands-on training and a free subscription to Accounting & Payroll Administration latest software such as Sage and QuickBooks.
CONNECT WITH US
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.
Earn a Professional Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll Administration Diploma in 36 Weeks, Enroll Today!
BE JOB READY
Our expert faculty also prepares you for industry certifications. Apart from technical know-how, the emphasis is put on communication, inter-personal and aptitude skills.
- Apart from technical know-how, we focus on effective communication and interpersonal skills. You will gain in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- Microsoft Excel and Word based on Microsoft IT Certifications.
- Strong and applied understanding of fundamental accounting throughout the accounting cycle.
- Practical learning with QuickBooks software for financial assessments and predictions.
- Accounting concepts such as inventory, capital expenses and payroll using the latest software.
- Creation and maintenance of the latest ERP databases for bank reconciliations and tax reporting.
- Understanding provincial requirements for payroll legislation and its application under various Acts.
- The nature and structure of the Canadian Income Tax Act with emphasis on the personal and small business aspects.
- Practical strategies and tools for successfully applying communication and strategic skills to achieve set goals.
- Use of cloud-based systems for versatile technical settings.
- With the successful completion of our program, you will be able to get employment in a variety of roles. Some of the typical roles include:
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts payable and receivable clerk
- Accounts analyst
- Tax Clerk
- Budget Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Payroll administrator