PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS BEFORE COMING FOR YOUR OSAP APPOINTMENT:
If you are applying for registration and an OSAP loan again. Please remembrer to bring your User ID & password to log into your account. If you have forgotten your User ID & Password to log into your account, please visit the nearest community college to retrieve this information. We cannot process your application without this information and this would result in a delay. Please bring actual tax returns and NOT Notice of Assessment.
- Actual Tax Return Filed: Please confirm with college what tax year required.
- Actual Spouse Tax Return Filed: Please confirm with college what tax year required.
- SIN CARD for both husband and wife.
- Transcript from high school for student confirming date of graduation – To be provided during appointment
- Transcript from high school for spouse confirming date of graduation – To be provided during appointment
- If landed immigrants – copy of PR card and Immigration Papers
- If you live with your parents and have been out of high school for less than 6 years, please bring parents actual tax returns.
(Please provide the following documents in original language & translated copy, if not originally in English.)
- If married – Marriage Certificate.
- If Seperated/divorced/common law – legal agreement.
- If you have children younger than 16 years: Birth Certificate or proof of Date of Birth for each child.