Plan Your Move

Canada offers exceptional education standards, which gives international students a unique opportunity to gain an education that can take you around the world.
The opportunity to study in Canada for international students doesn’t get better than at BizTech College! Located in the heart of one of Canada’s most multi-cultural cities, there is sure to be a little piece of home for every student, while still fully immersing in the Canadian experience.

Upon graduation from BizTech College, you will have gained a Canadian education, with globally relevant skills, to help you succeed in your career, all around the world.

  • Settlement in Canada
  • Airport Transportation
  • Medical Insurance
  • Student Advising
  • Employment Assistance
As an international student, BizTech College offers you a variety of assistance, as you settle into Canada.
When you land at the airport, we will be there to welcome you, and drive you to your accommodations.
We can connect you with a licensed insurance provider, to obtain medical insurance.
Dedicated student advisers are available at every step of your BizTech journey to provide you with personalized guidance and support.
Our life-long career services help you pursue your career goals with ease and confidence. Some of our services include job search assistance, resume workshops, interview preparation, and job connections.

Work Study Opportunity

As an international student, you have the opportunity to gain employment in Canada if you: Have a valid study permit

  • Maintain full-time student status
  • Have started studying
  • Are in a program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least 6 months long
  • Have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
college students in group study

Obtaining a Social Insurance Number

In order to legally work in Canada, you must obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN) to receive benefits and services from government programs. To apply for a SIN, all international students MUST have one of the following conditions listed on their study permit:

  • May work 20 hrs. per week off-campus or full-time during regular breaks, if meeting criteria outlined in section 186(v) of IRPR.
  • May accept employment on or off-campus if meeting eligibility criteria as per R186(f), (v) or (w). Must cease working if no longer meeting these criteria

If you have met the criteria listed above but you do not have these conditions printed on your study permit, you must request an updated study permit with the conditions listed prior to applying for a SIN. There is no fee for this request.

Social Insurance Number Canada

Visit the website

Click here to learn more information on applying for a Social Insurance Number.