Start a rewarding career in healthcare!
Medical Laboratory Technicians play a vital role in the Canadian healthcare system. As a Medical Laboratory Technician, you can provide the missing piece in the diagnosis process bringing clinical answers from the medical lab.
BizTech College offers hands-on medical training and versatile skill-set to lead a successful career as a Medical Lab Technician/Assistant.
Our MLT program equips you with in-depth know-how of medical lab procedures, medical terminology, anatomical pathology, phlebotomy, and more. Hands-on training with qualified professionals during clinical placements will prepare you to pursue a rewarding career.
CONNECT WITH US
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.
Become a Medical Laboratory Technician in just 31 weeks, Enroll Today!
BE JOB READY
Quality education and intensive hands-on training put our students on the right track to launching a successful career. Our students are job-ready with the soft and hard skills needed to succeed in a changing, challenging and the competitive job market.
Our program will help you gain in-depth knowledge and competitive skill-set in the following areas:
- Medical terminology and human body organization
- Clinical laboratory science
- Phlebotomy together with haematology
- ECG circulatory and respiratory system
- Vital signs, First aid, and CPR
- Medical microbiology
- Urinary system and urinalysis
- Anatomical pathology and cytology
- Overview of the reproductive system
One of the exciting features of earning a Medical Laboratory Technician training credential is the variety of career paths you can pursue. Because of your versatile training, you may find employment in one of the following roles:
- Medical Laboratory Technician/ Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Clinical Research Technician
- Cytology Technician
- Hematology Technician, Medical Laboratory
- Cord Blood and DNA Testing