Be job-ready for a globally in-demand IT Career!
Cloud computing has changed how businesses work. One of the most in-demand skills in IT, cloud engineers are needed in nearly every business setting.
BizTech College’s Cloud engineer diploma presents a unique opportunity to gain one of the most globally in-demand skill sets. Project-based learning, along with industry certification preparation, gives our students the confidence to enter the workforce confidently.
Students gain extensive knowledge in various cloud models: Laas, Paas and Saas. The diploma focuses on principles of cloud virtualization, cloud storage, data management and security. Apart from the required understanding of client devices and serves, you will learn to develop scalable applications using AWS features.
CONNECT WITH US
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.
Become a Cloud Engineer in just 45 Weeks, Enroll Today!
BE JOB READY
Cloud engineers have a variety of roles ranging from IT systems, management, and user support, application development, business analyst and security. Each role demands certain skills and certifications. At BizTech College, we help you gain the necessary technical and soft skills to enter the workforce confidently.
Our graduates gain an in-depth knowledge of:
- Cloud computing and related Technologies
- How to work on various cloud service models including LaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Configure Virtual Networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and Network Security groups.
- Implement Azure Active Directory. Cloud Computing security to protect virtualized IP Data, applications, services and associated infrastructure.
- Advanced network services required for deployment, management, and maintenance of cloud server infrastructure.
- Application deployment using cloud platforms.
Cloud engineer diploma graduates qualify to pursue a career in one of the following roles:
- Cloud Systems Analyst
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- DevOps Architect
- Cloud Architect