Admission Representative and Personal Advocate of Possibilities!
Supervisor: Director of Admissions
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about health, wellness and education, and also have the desire to motivate others to fulfill their dreams of doing more than the ordinary in life, this position may be for you!
BizTech College is looking for an admission representative, who will provide caring guidance to people exploring the possibility of a career in the Health Science, Business and Information Technology profession. The suitable applicant must have exceptional customer service skills, the ability to connect with people, the desire for a challenge, a passion to learn and grow every day and a can-do attitude. As an ‘Admission Representative’, you must be a good team player, be open to initial and continued training. You must strive for achieving excellence. The successful candidate will be part of a team of people who are passionate about helping and inspiring people to take action on their dreams.
Our philosophy as a college is about being present, making a person’s day, having fun and changing lives one conversation and one connection at a time, while providing the highest level of service possible. The successful candidate will be part of a team of people who are passionate about helping and inspiring people to take action on their dreams.
- Work as a part of the admissions team to achieve enrollment targets.
- Interview prospective students to determine eligibility, recruit and enroll them into college program.
- Responsible for giving highly effective and inspirational Virtual Video Career Planning Sessions and Tours as well as follow-up from those Virtual Sessions which will include the use of live video, phone, email, video email, video text and mail contact.
- Utilize a CRM software to update all client connections and follow-ups.
- Other duties as requested by the Director of Admissions.
- Enjoy having fun daily.
Knowledge, Skills & Traits
- Excellent customer service skills, including authentic and sincere communication
- Exceptional phone voice and personality
- Open to continuous training, personal growth and development
- Comfortable with communicating via live and recorded video or be open to receive training to become effective with video communication.
- Willing to practice and role-play daily.
- Knowledge/Passion for healthy and holistic living
- Willing to work with a proven process for optimal success
- Innovative, confident self-starter
- Flexible and willing to advance skills to meet the demands of the job and the market changes
- Orientation to working within a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, web tools, email and database)
- Post-secondary degree/diploma required.
- Experience of full MS Office suite is a must
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales or customer service is preferred.
Hours of work will be assigned by the Mississauga Campus, Director of Admissions.
The scheduled start date is immediate.