Preparing you for a Varied Career Opportunities!
A career in Business Administration provides great flexibility and almost unlimited opportunities in the job market. Opportunities exist in every industry, including finance, banking, marketing, personnel and general administration and more.
BizTech College’s business administration program prepares students for varied careers. Students learn to strategize effectively and lead successfully.
Gain in-depth know-how of all essential elements such as accounting, marketing, business planning and e-business to manage and lead businesses effectively. Project-based learning with our business administration diploma, help our students to apply theoretical knowledge to real-world settings.
CONNECT WITH US
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.
Earn Business Administration Diploma in just 36 weeks, Enroll Today!
BE JOB READY
From job-readiness to essentials for self-employment, you will gain hands-on knowledge to succeed. Our diploma also focuses on digital marketing basics, allowing you to gain hands-on skills for better job opportunities.
Upon successful completion of course you will have gained a strong working knowledge in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office – proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required to produce business documents and communicate within a business environment.
- Information management and database implementation with Microsoft Access.
- Accounting fundamentals and application of basic accounting principles to transactions and
- financial statements.
- Advanced accounting tasks, using latest accounting software QuickBooks and Sage.
- Canadian Business law focused on the complex legal environment in which businesses operate.
- Principles of marketing, with an emphasis on product planning, pricing and promotional activities
- The functioning of human resources management.
- Computer software fundamentals gives you peek into networking internet concepts and understanding how it works, a must have for any office administrator.
Probably the most versatile career path, graduates of the Business Administration program can fit in any job environment across all sectors, private or public, small or large size companies. Some available careers are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Financial Administrator
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Administrator