Applying for a Study Permit

If you wish to remain in Canada for more than six months, you must apply for and obtain a Study Permit, which is issued by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship of the government of Canada.

For more information about Canadian Study Permits, please use the following links from the official Canadian Immigration and Citizenship website:

Costs to Consider

In addition to the tuition fees associated with the program you selected, it is important to also be mindful of the costs that incur when moving to and studying in Canada. Some of these additional costs* are estimated below:

Important to Note: most landlords (property renters) require a first and last month’s payment as security, this is a double payment of the monthly rent upfront.

Work towards your career goals, with a team of industry experts and dedicated staff supporting you, at BizTech College.
Join our Community:

  • 5170 Dixie Road, Suite #205 Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1E3
  • 5170 Dixie Road, Suite #205 Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1E3

© All rights reserved, BizTech College 2019

Made with ❤ by Canada WebMaster Developers